Well on 19th May 2007 I was going to be 13. Wow! I hadn't even thought of the fact that I was going to be a teenager because all I could think about was the fabulous party my mum was arranging for me. I asked my mum if I could have 13 people at my party and she said that was okay so I left my mum a note before I went to bed. "Please mum will you print my birthday invitations so I can take them to school tomorrow" so she did. The invitations were great. They invited my friends to come for a beauty makeover including eyebrow shaping and make-up. We were then having a walk down town (obviously to show off a bit) and then coming back to a feast of a barbecue. My birthday invitations got all my friends really excited and I couldn't wait for the big day. Mum said she would get me up mid-morning if I fancied a lie-in and then we could walk down to our favourite butcher shop for the speciality sausages and some steak burgers. I was excited about the barbecue but more excited about the make-over.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello. I know it will be hard for you if you have a child with Type 1 Diabetes, but if you would like to contact me, I would love to hear from you in any matter regarding this disease.